If you have a single-page site or very long pages on your site having lots of sections, then you might probably need to use the Dot Navigation to make navigation through the page easier.
Divi provides such a posibility but its side navigation lacks some of the important features. For example, someone might want to hide it on mobile devices or control dots number. Or apply custom styling to it.
Divi DotNav plugin enhances the Dot Navigation of Divi Theme. It adds lots of new options to the Theme Customizer which let you do all the customizations of Dot Navigation with live preview.
Divi DotNav plugin has been highlighted on Elegant Themes Blog -> Read More
This plugin provides the following features:
- Show Dot Navigation after scrolling (scroll amount is adjustable)
- Animations – you can select among 11 different animations or not animate dot navigation at all
- Lots of options to style the look and feel of the Dot Navigation (colors, margins, paddings, borders, border radius, etc.)
- Show/Hide Dot Navigation on different devices (Desktop/Tablet/Phone)
- Hide selected page sections dots from the Dot Navigation
- Show page section ids as dot tooltips or even style them to look like a normal menu
- New awesome features coming soon…
DotNav plugin works perfectly with the Divi ScrollTop plugin which extends the functionality of Divi back to top button, you might want to check it out too.
IMPORTANT: please read the documentation before using this plugin.
All license options include 1 year of support and updates.
Need more information? Ask your question.