Mobile Menu Customizer plugin lets you style your Divi site mobile menu via Theme Customizer with live preview. Just upload and activate it, then go to Theme Customizer and start styling the mobile menu, as simple as that!
Divi Mobile Menu Customizer plugin has been highlighted on Elegant Themes Blog -> Read More
Some of the great features offered by this plugin are:
- Support for Divi Layouts. Design the mobile dropdown menu in Divi Builder as a Layout and then add it to mobile menu from Divi Library. Your imagination is the limit.
- Add any Divi layout/element to the normal mobile menu above, below or both above and below the menu items (CTA buttons, any text, search module, social share, blurbs, contact form, etc.)
- Add a different menu for mobile devices (i.e. having menu items different from the desktop menu)
- Prevent the secondary menu items from being added to mobile menu or move them above the main mobile menu items
- Mobile Menu Item Icons
- Mobile Menu Background Image
- Type any text besides the mobile menu hamburger icon (e.g. “Menu”)
- 10 New Menu Animations
- 10 New Submenu Animations
- Apply menu Gradients
- Enable search icon for Centered and Centered Inline Logo headers
- Make mobile menu fullwidth(on tablet or phone, or on both)
- Make mobile menu fixed
- Collapse submenu items
- Make collapsed submenu parent item clickable while the arrow expands the submenu
- Enable submenu Accordion feature (allows to have only one submenu opened at a time)
- Customize parent item arrow to make it more appealing(change arrow icon, rotation, colors, border, padding,etc.)
- Align menu link text (left,center,right)
- Adjust menu item height
- Apply menu shadow
And lots of other controls to play with colors, borders, text sizes, margins, paddings, etc. of the mobile menu.
Divi Mobile Menu Customizer plugin lets you style the mobile menu independently from desktop menu; all its settings will take effect only on the mobile menu (Tablet and Phone). It supports all 5 header formats of Divi (Default, Centered, Centered Inline Logo, Slide-In and Fullscreen), but current version of the plugin focuses more on the Default, Centered and Centered Inline Logo header formats which means that not all of the features are available for Slide-In and Fullscreen header formats. Also some of the features are not applicable to all header formats, e.g menu shadow, which is not available for the Fullscreen header format but available for other header formats.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that there is no custom code applied to the mobile menu of your site which could potentially conflict with code of the Mobile Menu Customizer plugin. This plugin works best with default mobile menu of Divi.
All license options include 1 year of support and updates.
Need more information? Ask your question.